View Profile thebigtarget1

29 Movie Reviews

Well.

humans can "pee" through their skin. Skin secretes water, urea, and other wastes, the makeup of pee.

Pjorg responds:

Your friends must love that story.

YAY

Hat his was quite good. You spelled you tube wrong tho! but not really. <3

Emptygoddess responds:

Correct!

WONDERFUL

I am in love with you

Emptygoddess responds:

I appreciate your love, but do not return it.

47 Game Reviews

CONGRATS!

I played this game when it first came out and its really good to see it on the front page! GO PONIES!

Wahtever

Im sure it was fun. There is no obvious way to wash clothes. I quit, its not worth it. Im sure its an ok game tho.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Toilet.

so to restart

right click screen. go to settings. decrease memore to 0. accept. refresh page. increase back to 1 mb. play again!

31 Audio Reviews

I preferred Donkey Kong

I remember when i first played donkey kong. I was about 10 years old, and i had just gotten it for christmas. It was an experience i will never forget. I remember playing it and loving every second of it. It was also my first system, the snes. I remember my parents got it for me instead. Later they told me they got it and all 20 of my games at a garage sale in 94 and that they kept giving me the presents over the course of 5 years to save money. I still love them. but the song.....no.

AWESOME

You know about the my little pony video with ur song right?! SO GOOD!

Andres360 responds:

what video ?!

Pretty good

A bit long but i like that. The piece really keeps going and never gets boring. The drums are pretty sick! The only thing is i kind of wanted a little bit of a faster piano part but if you were going for something slow thats cool too. Return plz ;)

Azoic responds:

Thanks, bro. Never really considered putting anything faster into the tune. I've not made a DnB track for some time!

Gimmie a second I'll go check out your latest tracks! :)

2 Art Reviews

Awesome

Pretty awesome if you actually made the room! Slightly awesome and still funny if its a picture of a room! Cool

DeFgoMAN responds:

Thanks. This is a simple photoshop picture I made.

Interesting

Obviously South Park oriented. Pretty nice. :)

DeFgoMAN responds:

This is a picture I made for a parent mine.

Kyle and Greg. BFFs. In a totally (not) gay way. seriously.

Kyle and Greg @thebigtarget1