Hero more stuff Hero more stuff

I preferred Donkey Kong

I remember when i first played donkey kong. I was about 10 years old, and i had just gotten it for christmas. It was an experience i will never forget. I remember playing it and loving every second of it. It was also my first system, the snes. I remember my parents got it for me instead. Later they told me they got it and all 20 of my games at a garage sale in 94 and that they kept giving me the presents over the course of 5 years to save money. I still love them. but the song.....no.

JERK JERK

AWESOME

You know about the my little pony video with ur song right?! SO GOOD!

Andres360 responds:

what video ?!

Ambient Piano [breaks] Ambient Piano [breaks]

Pretty good

A bit long but i like that. The piece really keeps going and never gets boring. The drums are pretty sick! The only thing is i kind of wanted a little bit of a faster piano part but if you were going for something slow thats cool too. Return plz ;)

Azoic responds:

Thanks, bro. Never really considered putting anything faster into the tune. I've not made a DnB track for some time!

Gimmie a second I'll go check out your latest tracks! :)

The Benz The Benz

Awesome!

The intro was really good! And i enjoyed the whole song :) good writing

ABRYZ responds:

hey thanks man check out other jams too and rate!!!

Field of Bones - Orchestra Mix Field of Bones - Orchestra Mix

Nice job

I enjoyed it a lot and it was interesting throughout good job :)

AngelofPeace responds:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it :D

The Plot Armor's Too Strong! The Plot Armor's Too Strong!

Nice

Pretty epic i enjoyed it and it wasnt crazy long like my song XD good job

FaeryTaleAdventurer responds:

Believe it or not, I actually DO have a knack for lengthy tunes to listen to while I work, drive, or whatever.

After awhile even your longest tunes will have transitions so smooth, the listener would be immersed enough into the music to not even noticed that it LOOPED!

-FTA

CS-Balcony CS-Balcony

Nice job!

I enjoyed the other a little bit better but this is still a great dedication to cave story. Reminds me of the great tiems i had exploring that game. Thank you!

CaveStory_MoonSong CaveStory_MoonSong

Hey nice

I love cave story and this is a great tribute to the song! nice man!

Techno Republic - Party Time Techno Republic - Party Time

Very Good Techno!

I am usually kind of critical bu tthis was very nice! Definitly a good dance song! Keep up the good work!

TechnoRepublic responds:

Thank you for the great comments, i will do my best to keep bringing ou the best!

Dreams of Dancing Dreams of Dancing

Good

I liked it man. Not as bad as i thought it would be from the way you descrtibed it. Give yourself some credit. Lots of things going on and overall a fun song to listen to. comment back plz

Twistedtechnology responds: