The Auto-Tuna Fish The Auto-Tuna Fish

Well.

humans can "pee" through their skin. Skin secretes water, urea, and other wastes, the makeup of pee.

Pjorg responds:

Your friends must love that story.

Google Adventure Google Adventure

Logic Logic

WONDERFUL

I am in love with you

Emptygoddess responds:

I appreciate your love, but do not return it.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

CONGRATS!

I played this game when it first came out and its really good to see it on the front page! GO PONIES!

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Wahtever

Im sure it was fun. There is no obvious way to wash clothes. I quit, its not worth it. Im sure its an ok game tho.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Toilet.

One Chance One Chance

so to restart

right click screen. go to settings. decrease memore to 0. accept. refresh page. increase back to 1 mb. play again!

Hero more stuff Hero more stuff

I preferred Donkey Kong

I remember when i first played donkey kong. I was about 10 years old, and i had just gotten it for christmas. It was an experience i will never forget. I remember playing it and loving every second of it. It was also my first system, the snes. I remember my parents got it for me instead. Later they told me they got it and all 20 of my games at a garage sale in 94 and that they kept giving me the presents over the course of 5 years to save money. I still love them. but the song.....no.

JERK JERK

AWESOME

You know about the my little pony video with ur song right?! SO GOOD!

Andres360 responds:

what video ?!

Ambient Piano [breaks] Ambient Piano [breaks]

Pretty good

A bit long but i like that. The piece really keeps going and never gets boring. The drums are pretty sick! The only thing is i kind of wanted a little bit of a faster piano part but if you were going for something slow thats cool too. Return plz ;)

Azoic responds:

Thanks, bro. Never really considered putting anything faster into the tune. I've not made a DnB track for some time!

Gimmie a second I'll go check out your latest tracks! :)

Mario in the room Mario in the room

Awesome

Pretty awesome if you actually made the room! Slightly awesome and still funny if its a picture of a room! Cool

DeFgoMAN responds:

Thanks. This is a simple photoshop picture I made.

Valerie Valerie

Interesting

Obviously South Park oriented. Pretty nice. :)

DeFgoMAN responds:

This is a picture I made for a parent mine.